The price you pay for doing honest social work.

Dear All,
I had posted an article titled Mumbai Realty Hall of Shame in which we had provided information on 16 builders of Mumbai who have been in the news for all wrong reasons.
The information was authentic and posted after whetting its reliability from our sources in the industry, informers in the police and journalists friends.
Still, after the post, firstly you received some hostile questions, then some people threatened me on phone asking me to remove the post else face 'consequences'.
One builder sent me a legal notice stating that he had a stellar reputation, while some other nudged me politely thru mutual contacts whom I could not refuse.
Believe me, the pressure was enormous and finally I decided to delete that post - not because I was afraid but definitely irritated at the constant pressure.
But friends, all the information was authentic as everyone who was pressuring used to tell me that except his, information about all others is true...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ठाणे महापालिकेचा संकल्पपूर्ती अर्थसंकल्प सादर

एम एल एम कंपन्यांची बनवाबनवी चालूच

भारताचे २०२३-२४ चे आर्थिक सर्वेक्षण