What is market ?

What is market ?
A young just out of college graduate, asked me books about technical analysis and I gave him all, the books, e-books, PDF, printout all what I had collected during my journey.
3 months on, the Guy is back, I want more books more information. I said that's what I have, however there is Google for more information.
Again after about 2 months, he was back full of excitement and energy, telling me I know all, it's was easy, why do people spend on such simple things. I am now ready for trading now.
I just smiled at him and wished him Good luck.
3 months on, the Guy came back all frowned up, angry and upset.
I asked him what happened.
He said its all cheating in market.
I asked how.
He said initially I started making money which was so easy to make, then all of sudden, the market just turned against me for no reason and I lost out. I again tried, but it kept on taking away my money, this is so not fair.
He went on and on telling me what he did, and how the money was lost.. Frustrated and with anger on, he just was swearing and hating the place.
He was about to leave my place, when I asked him, if I had given him a Book about how to drive a car, would he had learnt, how to?.
He was puzzled and asked me how's that's possible. In the same way, just by reading, gathering information is it possible to master the art of market.
In the same way could you become a doctor by only reading??. So on..
Now 98 % come to market with a understanding that I have the information, I am ready for bigger game. Just to see their money just getting vaporised. Still more study, watch TV channel, reading financial times, again to see the failings results.
If it's so simple, playing gulli cricket and then representing Indian team. However everyone has this mind set, it's easy, I should have done this or that, and how I could have become corepati. After analysis of things not done. Easy to satisfy the mind.
Market is all about continuing the learning and sharing and growing as investors and trader. It's really not just books and google, but practical application to what we have get her as information, converting that to Knowledge and then using wisdom to stay put for a long haul.
It's about not quiting, but about getting up for yet one more round about practice and working on trade plan. Don't Quit keep learning from past mistakes. Let the learning continue.. It's about living your dream. We help you achieve yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ठाणे महापालिकेचा संकल्पपूर्ती अर्थसंकल्प सादर

एम एल एम कंपन्यांची बनवाबनवी चालूच

भारताचे २०२३-२४ चे आर्थिक सर्वेक्षण